Thursday, April 27, 2006

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by FireTunnel so here goes...

The rules...write 6 weird/interesting things about yourself. Then tag someone else.

1. I can't swim - so I avoid major water crossings at hashes. Although I made it past the first water crossing on the Butt Pirate/Eargasm hash. That was a nice swim (luckily no one was around to see me splash and flail around).
2. Thinking back on college - regret going to a private school, should've gone to a state school and not had massive student loans to payback.
3. Almost got married about 6 years ago to a girl in Atlanta.
4. Am very shy and reserved.
5. 1st car owned was a 1960 Volvo 140 (wish I had that car back)
6. Have an irrational fear of upside down rollercoasters - I know all about centrifugal forces and how it works, I just can't bring myself to do it.
Bonus #7. I collect comic books.

I think everyone I would tag has been tagged already.

4 comments:

dayoldfish said...

I have a fear of roller coasters that go backwards

Denial Queen said...

I wil post later...I was tagged by Trojan...

Denial Queen said...

check out my first car a TR-7. It was orange....
Then it was introduced to a tree..

caynttouchdis said...

I'm buying you Water Wings. They're not just for drowning anymore!