Thursday, August 10, 2006

Good bloggers copy, great bloggers steal

Lies Lies and More Lies:

1. Of course I'll respect you in the morning.
2. I promise to pull out before I cum.
3. It's not you, it's me.
4. You remind me of Halle Berry.
5. I love spending time with your mom.
6. Of course I love watching chick flicks with you.
7. No, I've never heard that 'Chaka Khan' song.
8. I love being single.
9. I love cheese.
10. I love my job.
11. I love to cuddle.
12. That's never happened to me before.
13. She's like a sister to me.
14. No, I won't forget.
15. That's the best-looking outfit you've tried on so far.
16. My roomate's girlfriend must have left it here.
17. You've gained weight? I didn't even notice
18. I'm not sensitive about my gray hair.
19. I only buy it for the articles.
20. I need to "find" myself
21. we can still be "friends"

5 comments:

Denial Queen said...

Nice and none of them I ever heard before :) LMAO

Please add:

1. I need to "find" myself
2. we can still be "friends" (one of my personal favorites)

HOV said...

Hey! I've used those before but a female version.

Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

ask rubbin

do you know of a free progam that will help manage my music files

windows media player says that i have 12939 music files and i can see that i have at LEAST 2 of every song--some songs i have 4 times. i want a program that will go thru and delete all duplicate files

RTBW said...

http://www.mrfreefree.com/free_software/free_mp3_management_software.html

i'm sure there's a program that will automatically delete duplicates. I'm not sure if you can write a batch file so Windows can do it. I'll keep looking for you.

Gaslight ;-) said...

I would TOTALLY belive you if you said I looked like Halle! She's the absolute coolest.