Friday, January 27, 2006

My Apologies

Okay - I've been meaning to do this for a while. But here are some apologies in advance for the following people:

(1) My boss: I've never blogged at work and would never think of giving away company secrets.

(2) Friends who aren't mentioned: really it's not a slam or anything against you.

(3) Hashers who aren't mentioned: once again don't take any offense, this isn't meant to be a minute by minute expose of my life. just my random thoughts and besides what goes on the road usually stays on the road.

(4) Family: Just in case members of my family google me and find this blog, really this is all harmless fun. Hashing isn't what you think - just a bunch of runners who get together run, have a couple drinks, and take stress off of our hectic lives. Even Bill Clinton has participated in the hash house harriers so it can't be too bad.

No comments: