1. I have no interest in watching the DaVinci Code. It's only fiction, but I've heard the movie sucked. Some people have far too much time worrying about whether Jesus was married to actually have read the Bible and truly understand what he was saying. I've no problem with Jesus having a wife - He came to show us how to live with one another in peace so what could be the highest form of committment, but to take a wife and truly show us how to treat our spouse. Anyway I think someone would have recorded it in the gospels for us.
1A. I also don't think Jesus was a long haired hippie with blond hair and blue eyes. I would like to think that he looked like a normal man of the times, one whom you would never would imagine being the Son of God. One would have thought at least someone would have captured his likeness, but I think that it destroys the message he was trying to send. To me it does not matter if he was or was not black, we tend to make him in our image anyway - hence the pictures from Europe showing him as blond/blue eyed and pictures from Africa showing a dark skinned man.
2. People get really weird when you try to talk to them about religion.
3. Women are weird 99% of the time, but they're so soft and cuddly.
4. Don't get me started about hyprocrisy in the world... maybe tomorrow.
5. Batwoman a lesbian... what's this world come to!!!?????!!!!!