Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Dear Rubbin' - I hate my job.

Q. I hate my job what should I do.

A. Look for another job... seriously look into the reason why you're not satisfied with your current job. It may be time for a career change to a different industry, a different department in the same company, or a jump into being an entreprenuer. Another option is to talk to your boss and see if there is anything he can do to help - generally most employers don't want unhappy employees and would rather help you to enjoy your job so you can be more productive.
Another good resource is to tell all your friends that you're looking for a job and give them a copy of your resume.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looser!!!

RTBW said...

slacker

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»